Thursday, November 12, 2009

officially miss him already.

hello for bloggers! meet me again! :)
hope you all have a nice thursday!! ;)

fiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuh... =,=
finally english exam has been passed ;D YAYYYYYYYY!!!
not really easy, but not really hard too to done it in 60 minutes.
50:50 lah. hahaa..
but i don't know the score for the part in making paragraph, really dont have any idea of it. cz i'm actually not good in writing seriously. my english is so poor and mess x)
just wrote everything about my faculty on that paper, i didnt think bout the tenses that i used, right or wrong, the most important is my test finished quickly.
hahahaa maybeeeeee i'll get a 'GREAT' score of it. at least B, but i really want A for my english :D :D :D amennnn.. hoping God will help me to make it becomes true! ;D wishing the best score! :)

okay okay, stop discuss bout my exam. the past will be the past Lah, haha.

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, i'm really tired to death now. and totally bored as hell today.
and...................dont know what should i do now, just keep staring infront of laptop till the connection acting like shit and make me angry. i'll waiting that moment.

and i'm just realized my tummy is making a sound and don't wanna stop screams, which means i'm extremely S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G now, not have my lunch yet. but... hellyeaa, i dont have any cash now in my wallet. damn poor me!! :(
i'll go out to ATM then go find some foods for lunch..but..too lazy to go outside and to move my body from this comfy bed ;) keep online instead, and decided to skip my lunchtime.
Just had a batagor for my breakfast, no no breakfast.. brunch exactly!! huu I'm dying!! really need some foods. does anyone wants to send some foods here?? :( :( or should i make a call with KFC or mcD?? aaaaaaaah, too lazy. lazy lazy.. huhu. feeds me!! be a patient ya my tummy, i'll give you some foods at nite if I'm not lazy to go outside :) keep my promise.

i'm sleepy already, i think i'll get dizzy later coz i haven't sleep yet till now.
insomnia attacked me last nite. OFFICIALLY REALLY NEED MORE SLEEP-TIMES!!! I'M SLEEPLESS!! *________*

should i off to bed now or? hmm.

i just realized that it's 4 pm already. this's is shower-time!!
my body is unfresh and smelly already ;)
should i go to sleep now or hit the shower?? or just wasting my time with online all day long??
huaaaaaaaaaa -__________-" tell me what should i do first?
hemmmmmmmmmmmmm.
maybe i'm gonna hit the shower first, than go to bed to have some rests. then i'll go outside to print my assignment and looking for dinner.
just let see how far this plans will works.. ;)

oiaaa, huuum..
really miss my boyfriend x( OFFICIALLY MISS. HIM. ALREADY.
huhuu i'm dying to meet him. can't wait saturday and wasting weekend-time together with him like always. can't wait to meet him in any longer!!
please weekend comes to me quickly ;)


okay i'm out of this blogland now, i'm gonna hit the shower now.
babay bloggers! have a nice day!! ^^
take care of yourself everyone ♥♥

No comments: