Thursday, November 12, 2009

bored to the max

Wanna go somewhere, please take me somewhere that can be fun, and far from boredomness.
please somebody pick me up!! really wanna go outside but i really damn lazy to ride motorcycle these days :'(

i'm bored to the max with lecture, going to campus everyday. what the heck!! It's not fun!!!

huuuuuuuu i really miss my boyfriend, gumawang prawatyasidi. huhu :'(
miss you so bad ayyy..
i can't wait to meet you in any longer. i'm dying.
miss you.. miss you like so much. i'm here, you're there.. so?? when will we meet up again? here's me, missing you so much! awckkk :'(
but.....we can't meet in this weekend ya? NOT AT ALL :(
i'm fine and deal with it. my satnite will be blue :') hha.
lonely and maybe just staying at home. bluee blueeeeeee. anyone wants to accompany me on satnite? have no idea what should i do to killing my bored-weekend-time. i dont have any plan to do. anyone has? :D

okay stop to daydreaming about my satnite.
back to basic. looking for tutorial thingy.
why the doctor refuse the patient request?
what is standard profession?
what is patient right and obligation?
what is bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaa.
nguik nguik nguikk -..-
i'm sleepy already, my eyes are like =,= hahahaa

huh, okay I'm off from this blogger.com! decided to chatting instead and facebook-ing. hahaa.
maybe i'll feel sleepy quickly coz i'm so full ;) just had fried chicken and fried-terong and ended up with chocolate pop ice for dinner. hows you?

okay babay all. goodnite blogger!!!

MISS YOU, A!!
Bonne nuit!! ♥♥♥

No comments: