Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December

December.
Is it remains you about many things?
Humm, it's the last month of year. It's gonna be awesome i think at the end of the month!
What's your planning to celebrate new year's eve? I have no plan yet now...
hoaaaaaaaa, who will accompany me when new year coming? him? or them?
Just let me see .. ;)

Well,
This morning I woke up too early whereas today is holiday. Phew!
My mom came into my room, yelled at me and bundled me off to solat subuh.
actually, she bothered me aaaaaaaaaargh but i've to do it.

My eyes felt very heavy to wake up, i really felt like i can't see clearly.
I looked for my cellphone, than i looked at my cellphone's clock,

4.45 am

GODDAMMIT!

I woke up too early,
I yawned and I was planning to continue my sleep again, continue my daydreaming.
I need my pillow and my blanket, Mom.
Please mom........ ;(
But I'm sure, she gave me an opposite answer. huh.

I just wanna go to bathroom, take a 'wudhu', and then solat subuh before my mom rain me her lecture,
I really don't need it in this early morning, Mommy. Hahaha..

Well finally, I turned on my laptop, sit on my ass.
and I decided to going online.
and posting this blog :-D

Thinking, this day is full of schedule.....
damn!! shit..
I have to go to school at 7 o'clock.
I don't know why we must to go to school whereas we are on holiday now...
It's like unimportant thing that I have to do.
But not at all, i miss my classmates very much I could die :D
I gotta spend more time with them before next year i have to say goodbye to them ;(
oohhhhhh......this is the last year on this school.
I miss him so much, but where is he?!
I don't know what he is doing now, since last night he made me really annoyed. huh :--(

Any way,
I have planning at noon.
I have to go to GOR for attending 'DEMO KIMIA and ASTRONOMI'
It sounds good, just praying it gonna be interesting and not make me bored...

I will take a lessons in the afternoon and evening.
hummmm....i need much rest at nite!!!

Huh, What time is it?!
6.43 am
DAMMIT. !
i must to take a bath now and going to school or i will coming late.

Oh Gosh,
The sky at outside looks unclear this morning,
Should I go? nah.

Well, byebye then... :-D

No comments: